Short-Term English Language Student Visa

This route is not a sponsored route, and it is for migrants aged 16 or over who want to study an English language course in the UK of more than six months but no longer than 11 months. The educational institution must be an accredited institution but may not necessarily hold a sponsor licence. Consent from parent/parents/guardian is required for the application if the applicant is aged under 18.

Dependants are not permitted, and the applicant must show that they will be able to support themselves financially. Work is not permitted.

This visa cannot be extended and does not offer a route to settlement.

Those who wish to study an English language course of six months or less may be able to do so on a Visitor Visa

Get professional advice! Reach out to us today

    Short-Term English Language Student Visa

    Find a guidance on the complex immigration process.

    A deep understanding of immigration regulations and procedures guarantees that the entire application process is executed meticulously, maximizing the likelihood of a successful outcome. By entrusting Pacific Law with your visa needs, you can rely on our expertise to navigate the complexities of immigration law and facilitate a seamless process.

    We stand prepared to aid you with your UK immigration concerns!