Speak with our Commercial lawyers to make sure your business is GDPR-compliant.
Get in touch
The EU Parliament approved legislation called the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and, as a result, businesses need to make customers aware of the personal information which is collected about them. It is therefore important to make sure that you have the right policies and procedures in place to ensure compliance.
To name but a few,
- Start-up businesses with an online presence
- Tech businesses developing an app
- Services Businesses with a website
To discuss the scope of the work included and to begin, speak with one of our Commercial Contract lawyers today.
How do I get started?
We’ll ask you to sign and return our Client Care Letter and to place monies on account.
Depending on your availability, we’ll schedule a call within 7 working days, to take your instructions and learn about your business.
We’ll aim to provide you with a first draft 7 workings days after taking your instructions.
- Review an existing Agency Agreement
- Provide a legal opinion and summary of key clauses
- No amendments
- Review an existing Franchise Agreement
- Make amendments to the document
- Correspond with the other party’s solicitors
- Create a new Franchise Agreement
- We’ll prepare a first draft for you to review and provide feedback
- We’ll incorporate any amendments and provide you with a second and final version.