Pacific Law is a diverse legal firm in the heart of the North West, Greater Manchester. Headquartered in Didsbury and founded in December 2020, the firm is on a mission to deliver exceptional legal services to businesses and consumers.
We aspire to help and support our clients through Uncertainty. We want to be the best at what we do, which is why we place a strong emphasis on quality and efficiency.
Here are our areas of legal expertise:
- Private Client work, which involves advising:
- consumers wanting to reduce the inheritance tax on their estates through Wills and Trusts;
- consumers wanting to protect themselves in future by creating Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- business owners wanting to protect the running of their business should anything happen to them.
- Commercial Law , which involves:
- Reviewing, creating and drafting business contracts for entrepreneurs and SMEs
- Advising sole traders, partnerships and private limited companies on commercial law.
- Immigration Law , which involves Advising businesses and charities on the application obtain a Sponsor Licence From the Home Office.
Nestled in Didsbury Village, we’re a stones throw (or two) away from Didsbury Park. On a sunny Friday evening, you may find us at the Metropolitan Pub, a short journey away.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a adopted a flexible working policy, which means you will find us mostly working out of the office.