Service Supplier Visa

The Service Supplier Visa has some similarities with but some differences to the Secondment Worker Visa (above). The applicant may be an employee of an overseas organisation which is providing a service to a UK-based organisation, or they may be a self-employed person providing such a service. The provision of the service must be covered by a “valid international trade agreement” (of which the Home Office publishes a list) but there are no rules about the value of the contract.

The applicant must have at least 12 months’ experience in their field, either as an employee or as a self-employed person and the role they take must be a skilled role.

This is a sponsored route, and the UK-based organisation must hold a sponsor licence and must have issued a CoS. There is no English language requirement.

The Service Supplier Visa can be applied for from outside the UK or in some cases from within the UK. If the application is successful it is issued for a maximum of either six months or 12 months, depending on what type of trade agreement covers the contract, and this is not a route to settlement.

Get professional advice! Reach out to us today


    Find a guidance on the complex immigration process.

    Let us help you craft a compelling application that effectively showcases your relationship and eligibility. Ensuring your case meets the stringent requirements, and offering insights into the most effective strategies for approval. With a deep understanding of both immigration regulations and effective communication, we can enhance your chances of successfully securing your visa.

    We stand prepared to aid you with your UK immigration concerns!