Minister of Religion (T2) Visa

This visa is for those who have been sponsored by a suitable religious organisation in the UK to work as for example a minister of religion or missionary. They can apply from outside the UK or, in some cases, from within the UK. There is an English language requirement.

The initial visa is granted for up to three years and extension may be possible. After five years it may be possible for the applicant to apply for settlement.

Get professional advice! Reach out to us today


    Find a guidance on the complex immigration process.

    Let us help you craft a compelling application that effectively showcases your eligibility. Ensuring your case meets the stringent requirements, and offering insights into the most effective strategies for approval. With a deep understanding of both immigration regulations and effective communication, we can enhance your chances of successfully securing your visa.

    We stand prepared to aid you with your UK immigration concerns!