Welcome to our immigration law homepage. As immigration law specialists, we support individuals and businesses requiring immigration advice. We are equally comfortable providing immigration advice to individuals as we are giving corporate immigration advice.
What is immigration law?
Every year thousands of people apply and make their way to the United Kingdom, either to visit, to study or to work and live. Here at Pacific Law, our immigration law specialists help those in the UK or those visiting the UK apply for the correct immigration status. This is fundamentally important, because if things are not done right, you could be an illegal stayer and as a result it would impact your stay in the UK. If you are recruiting overseas workers for to work in the UK, our Corporate Immigration lawyers are here to support your business immigration needs.
Get in touch
What Services do we offer?
Our business immigration law firm is able to assist you with the following areas of business immigration law:
- Tier 1 Investor – helping foreign investors find their feet
- Innovator Visa – for those who want to create something unique in the UK
- Start-up visas – helping start-ups flourish in the UK
- Sponsorship licence, for those recruiting overseas workers – supporting local UK businesses with their employment needs
- Representative of an Overseas Business – helping foreign companies expand their global footprint.
Work and Study
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
- Student visas – helping foreign students to prepare for their careers.
- Entry clearance applications, including spouse visas, fiancée visas
- Leave to remain applications
- Indefinite leave to remain applications including Settlement applications
- British Citizenship applications, including British Naturalisation, British Registration and applying for a UK passport.
As a result of Brexit, the law for EU nationals changed, however our immigration lawyers are able to help you with the following areas:
- Residence Permit for EU/EEA nationals
- Family Permit for non-EU/EEA nationlas
- Schengen visas
Where are you based?
We are immigration lawyers in Manchester UK, with a national reach. If you wish to leverage our expertise, begin your journey today.
How much does your immigration law firm charge?
Our immigration law specialists provide you with a fixed quote before beginning any work. This means that you have certainty and peace of mind as to how much you will be spending. To receive a quote from our immigration law specialists today, call us or provide us with details of your query.
Why choose Pacific Law?
It is important that you have reliable immigration lawyers at the end of the telephone whom you can contact. That is why the right legal support is of large importance. Secondly, the danger of things going wrong can have a huge impact on you or your family. That is why it is important to select your immigration lawyer very carefully. Our lawyers are immigration experts, which means that you can leverage our expertise to resolve your immigration case.
What do you need before getting started?
- If, once you have received a quote from our immigration law specialists, you are happy to proceed, we’ll shall send out our client care letter for you to sign and return.
- You pay monies on account
- We’ll schedule a call to kickstart our work and take your instructions.
- We’ll prepare and submit your application