OISC Level 2 Immigration Course
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to announce that we shall be hosting our Level 2 Course on Tuesday, 17th August 2021.
Our OISC Level 2 Course is designed to not only teach you the required knowledge to pass the OISC competence assessment, but also the skills and techniques to help start or further your career in immigration.
Our OISC Level 2 Course covers the following areas:
1) A comprehensive insight into intermediate immigration law .
2) In-depth training in the following aspects of UK Immigration law:
- The immigration rules and leave outside of the rules.
- Asylum/human rights applications.
- Rights of challenge and appeals to the First-tier tribunal (IAC).
- Article 8 ECHR.
- Detention and Bail.
3) An opportunity to try parts of a past OISC Level 2 exam to hone your technique and knowledge. Our OISC Level 2 Course also comes with a bespoke training manual, which contains all the relevant information for the course. The manual can be used as a guide in the OISC competence assessment and can be a handy toolkit throughout your immigration career.
All of our course delegates are entitled to join our Pacific Alumni community; our network of immigration lawyers and advisers. The Alumni community provides you with excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
Our course tutor is Oliver Westmoreland. Oliver is an expert in the field of immigration law, having been an OISC-registered immigration adviser for over a decade. He has received excellent reviews from previous delegates and shall provide you with the best and most up-to-date knowledge to help you thrive in your immigration career.
- General Admission£200£2000£0