OISC Level 2 Immigration Bootcamp.
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to announce that we shall be hosting the Level 2 edition of our OISC Training Bootcamp series on the 19th April 2021.
Our Bootcamp is designed to not only teach you the required knowledge to pass the OISC competence assessments, but to also teach you the skills and techniques to help start or further your career in immigration.
The Level 2 edition of our Bootcamp includes the following elements:
1) A comprehensive insight into intermediate immigration law .
2) In-depth training in the following aspects of UK Immigration law:
- The immigration rules and leave outside of the rules.
- Asylum/human rights applications.
- Rights of challenge and appeals to the First-tier tribunal (IAC).
- Article 8 ECHR.
- Detention and Bail.
3) An opportunity to try elements of a past OISC Level 2 examinations to hone your technique and knowledge.
Each level of our OISC Immigration Bootcamp also comes with a bespoke training manual, which contains all the relevant information for the course. This guide can be used in the OISC examination, and can be a handy toolkit throughout your immigration career.
All of our course delegates are provided with exclusive access to our IPacific Alumni community; our network of immigration trainees and specialists. The Alumni community provides you with excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities, as well as being a way to make new friends with similar interests and ambitions to yourself.
You will also be provided with a free OISC Immigration Handbook, detailing all of the information covered in the course, as well as past OISC exam questions and example materials such as client care letters.
Our resident Bootcamp specialist is Oliver Westmoreland. Oliver is an expert in the field of immigration law, having been an OISC-registered immigration adviser for over a decade. He has received excellent reviews from previous delegates and shall provide you with the best and most up-to-date knowledge to help you thrive in your immigration career.
- General Admission£200£2000£0