OISC Level 1 Immigration Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Immigration Course is designed not only to teach you the required knowledge to pass the OISC competence assessments, but also the skills and techniques to help start or further your career in immigration.
Our OISC Level 1 Immigration Course covers the following topics:
- A look at the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), what it does and how it operates.
- An analysis of the structures, terminology and framework of UK immigration and nationality law.
- An in-depth look at immigration rules that fall within the following categories:
- Business and investment immigration law
- Family immigration law
- Student immigration law
- British citizenship, naturalisation and registration
- Other Visa categories
All of our Course delegates are provided with an opportunity to practice past OISC competence assessment questions to hone their technique and knowledge.
Our OISC Level 1 Course comes with a training manual, containing up-to-date information . This manual can be used in the OISC examination, as well as a handy toolkit to use throughout your immigration career.
We also grant course delegates with exclusive access to our Immigration Hub, which is Pacific's network of immigration professionals and previous course attendees. This Hub provides you with excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities, as well as a way to make new friends with similar interests and ambitions to yourself.
Our Course tutor is Oliver Westmoreland. Oliver is an expert in immigration law, having been an OISC-registered immigration adviser for over a decade now. He has received excellent reviews from previous attendees and shall provide you with the best and most up-to-date information to help you thrive in your immigration career.
- General Admission£200£2000£0