OISC Level 1 Immigration Bootcamp.
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Immigration Bootcamp series is designed to not only teach you the required knowledge to pass the OISC competence assessments, but also to teach you skills and techniques to help start or further your career in immigration.
Our Level 1 Immigration Bootcamp covers the following topics:
- A look at the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), what it does and how it operates.
- An analysis of the structures, terminology and framework of UK immigration and nationality law.
- An in-depth look at immigration rules that fall within the following categories:
- Business and investment immigration law
- Family immigration law
- Student immigration law
- Immigration law for EEA nationals
- British citizenship, naturalisation and registration
- Other Visa categories
All of our Bootcamp delegates are provided with an opportunity to practice past OISC competence assessment questions to hone their technique and knowledge.
Each Level of our OISC Immigration Bootcamp series comes with a bespoke training manual, containing up-to-date information for the relevant course. This manual can be used in the OISC examination, as well as a handy toolkit to use throughout your immigration career.
We also grant course delegates with exclusive access to our Immigration Hub, which is Pacific Law’s network of immigration professionals and previous course attendees. This Hub provides you with excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities, as well as a way to make new friends with similar interests and ambitions to yourself.
Our resident Bootcamp leader is Oliver Westmoreland. Oliver is an expert in immigration law, having been an OISC-registered immigration adviser for over a decade now. He has received excellent reviews from previous attendees and shall provide you with the best and most up-to-date information to help you thrive in your immigration career.
- General Admission.£200£2000£0