IAAS Supervising Senior Caseworker Bootcamp
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to be hosting an IAAS Casework Assitant Bootcamp on the 23rd June 2021.
The Bootcamp will cover everything you need to know about the Law Society's requirements of a Supervising Senior Caseworker, including the following topics:
- Understanding of theLAA contract requirements.
- Competence in conducting effective file reviews.
- Understanding the LAA peer review requirements.
- Competencein managing team/caseworker performance, including responding to poor performance.
- Competence in efficient use of resources.
- Competence in create effective working relationships.
- Competence in developing teams/caseworkers to enhance performance.
- Competencein leading the work of teams/caseworkers to achieve their objectives.
- Competencein supervising the work of a caseworker – conducting regular supervision meetings, dealing with queries on particular cases, discussing changes to be made as a result of file reviews.
- Competence in conducting team/caseworker training.
The course will be held online via Microsoft Teams, and is being hosted by our team of immigration experts.
Should you have any queries relating to our IAAS Supervising Senior Caseworker Bootcamp, please get in touch with us in the
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 0800 066 2219
- General Admission£179+£4.48 Service fee£179+£4.48 Service fee0£0