IAAS Senior Caseworker Bootcamp
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to be hosting an IAAS Senior Caseworker Bootcamp on the 25th June 2021.
The Bootcamp will cover everything you need to know about the Law Society's requirements of a Senior Caseworker, including the following topics:
- Understanding of the immigration category section of the LAA civil contract specification.
- Understanding of schedule 1, part 1 and section 10 of LASP 2012.
- Understanding of means and merits tests for Controlled Legal Representation (CLR) and completing form CW2(IMM).
- Awareness of how to apply to the Legal Aid Agency for certificates for Investigative and Full Representation.
- Understanding of the requirements of the LAA immigration contract with respect to unaccompanied asylum-seeking children.
The course will be held online via Microsoft Teams, and is being hosted by our team of immigration experts.
Should you have any queries relating to our IAAS Senior Caseworker Bootcamp, please get in touch with us in the
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0800 066 2219
- General Admission£179+£4.48 Service fee£179+£4.48 Service fee0£0