IAAS Casework Assistant Bootcamp
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to be hosting an IAAS Casework Assitant Bootcamp on the 18th June 2021.
The Bootcamp will cover everything you need to know about the Law Society's requirements of a Casework Assistant, including the following topics:
- Understanding of means and merits test for Legal Help and completing CW1 form.
- Understanding of when an out-of-scope area is relevant.
- Knowledge of the exceptional case funding scheme.
- Awareness of the immigration category section ofthe LAA civil contract specification.
The course will be held online via Microsoft Teams, and is being hosted by our team of immigration experts.
Should you have any queries relating to our IAAS Casework Assistant Bootcamp, please get in touch with us in the
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0800 066 2219
- General Admission£179+£4.48 Service fee£179+£4.48 Service fee0£0